Terms & Conditions
Acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms of services This page states the terms and conditions (the T&C) under which you may access and/or use this website (the Website). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated herein, you are advised not to use the Website.
2. "Authority" shall mean the relevant authority governing a particular kind of business in India.
3. "Call Centre" means the call centre facility set up by Do It Zero!™ to assist its Customers with respect to various transactions and to furnish information etc., regarding its products and such other related information. The Customers can presently reach Do It Zero!™ on the numbers notified on the Website.
4. "Customer" means any person, whether legal or natural, browsing and/or using this Website to obtain information pertaining to, or procure such goods/services as sold herein.
5. "Record/s" means any electronic records that are submitted through the Website and includes physical records collected by an agent or an employee of Do It Zero!™ from the customer or Customer for effecting the transaction.
6. "Personally identifiable information" shall mean such information submitted by the Customer or Customer that enables individual identification of the Customer either by itself or in association with other material.
7. "Product" or "Service" shall mean, but not be limited to, various products and services that Do It Zero!™ may display on the Website for sale from time to time.
8. "Website" shall mean https://www.doitzero.com
This site is created and controlled by Do It Zero!™. The laws of India shall apply and govern all content herein and courts in Hyderabad, Telangana, India shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein.
The Company accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than that of India. The mere fact that the Website can be accessed in a country other than India would not result in such laws of the said country being applicable to the Website.
It shall be the sole responsibility of foreign residents including Non-Resident Indians in foreign jurisdictions to verify whether the services available on the Website can be accessed and utilised in their respective jurisdictions. The services which are part of the Website do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any policies/products/securities to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to enter into this Agreement and perform your obligations herein. You shall not use this Website if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
In the event that Do It Zero!™ requires any Customers of this Website to submit to registration of their details in order to authenticate their use of the same then the Customer shall, at all times, be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password and Customer ID, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or Customer ID. Further, the Customer agrees not to use any other person's Customer ID and/or password for any purpose whatsoever.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising here from shall be subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
For any concerns or questions about any aspect of these Terms & Conditions of use of the Website, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.